We can help you to prepare, guide, and enable your child starting from the early years, into adolescence and beyond.
- Stages of child development: Biological, physical, emotional, social
- Child motivation and development of independence
- Communication and response structures to support your child
- Child-parent relationships: What role do adults play in supporting their child?
- Preparing the environment: Creating engaging space within your home for your child to flourish
- Developmentally appropriate learning activities
Further education on this topic is tailored to meet the needs of each family and their goals.